• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

GA: A to Z

Bike
'03 ST1300
I'll be around Hall County next week visiting the in-laws and see if i can't find a way to get in the mix.
Tempted to start a game over here but not sure if there are enough of us to keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
skipcurt

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Nice TJ!
This will probably sit awhile because from what I can tell the only Q town is Quitman which is way down south GA. Any southern GA riders or N FL riders interested? Go get it!

tjhiggin

R.I.P. - 2022/06/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
2004 ST1300A
from what I can tell the only Q town is Quitman
Yeah I saw that too. Every spring I take a bike trip to Panama City & Titusville, FL. Quitman isn't far off my route home from Titusville so if it's still available I should be able to get it next May. If it's not available, even better!

Bike
2006 ST1300
‘Sposedly, there is a VERY small place just south and east of Ellijay, named Quill. I was going to try to get up there last week, to see if there any signs, documentation, etc, but got too busy. If no one grabs it before me, I’ll go up and recon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
skipcurt

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
‘Sposedly, there is a VERY small place just south and east of Ellijay, named Quill.
That intel proved to be quite useful! Not really much of a town...more like a village. Not even a state sign in sight. I asked a local at the store and he said that there "weren't no sign other than the on the store".
You can just make it out over the door but I took a close up of it.

Skip

Attachments

Top Bottom