Powerbronze Seat for ST1300 - anybody bought one ?

Bike
St1300A2

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
That looks like the one 1129VLD had on his ST and he was not happy with it. He got his on Ebay.

Dex

Bike
ST1300A
I have seen a couple of people in the UK Owners club with these seats. Most recent was a rider from the UK when we were in France. He seemed happy enough with the seat. I think everyone has a slightly different shaped posterior and unfortunately until you try you won't know! Unfortunately Powerbronze are about 400 miles from you so not easy to pop-in and trial one.

OP
OP
Bike
St1300A2

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
Looks like it puts you closer to the bars not allowing you to slide back because of the bump on the seat. Probably good if you're not tall.

OP
OP
Bike
St1300A2
I ordered a seat from this company on 26th August and their website gave a delivery date of 28 working days.Still hasn't arrived so I rang them last week to be told the seat would be delivered on Saturday or today(Monday).Still not arrived so I called them again to be told they would mail it to me this coming Wednesday and they couldn't understand who I had spoken to and given the wrong information.
I've told them if the seat isn't here by next Tuesday I want my money back,so no review of the seat but I'm not impressed with Powerbronze as a company.If and when the seat arrives I will put a review on the forum !

OP
OP
Bike
St1300A2
Well it took 6 weeks to arrive but finally arrived yesterday and fitted easily looking very smart and considerably more comfortable than the OE seat.Took the bike out today for an hour and the seat is very comfortable so I would recommend a Powerbronze seat though I haven't tried any of the more expensive seats mentioned in other forum entries which may be better.This seat has gel inserts and is well constructed.

I'm also interested in the powerbronze seat, are their any downsides to swapping? Are the gel inserts warm in the summer or cold in the winter?

st1300doug

I still love my SETH LAAM seat! Redding CA. And it's only mere dollars over that price you quoted. FREE S&H back to you too! Always!

Top Bottom