Boots combat lite boots

Phartz

Pat Thompson
Bike
'06 ST1300
STOC #
I got the grey sole with the gnarly tread pattern and have been very happy with it. Good traction and wears well. Don't know about the other sole type. Good boots.

Bike
2008 ST1300A Red
I have the wedge sole. I love it....I also like the look of the beige sole and black boot. Keep in mind, there is a break in period. Still the best boot I have ever owned.

Bike
2003 ST1300
I have the wedge sole and I love these boots. I actually bought mine from the store in Duluth and got to look at both. The way I understood it, the real difference is that the wedge sole is not flat on the bottom, it has a heel, which can catch the footpeg if you like that to sort of position your foot, or if you get really loose it will keep your foot on the peg maybe. The cleated sole is flat. In case you didn't notice this difference:
484_1b.jpg
404_5c.jpg
One other thing, I would say these run big. I ended up trying on 3 pair, each one smaller until the third one fit.

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Been riding with the "flat" sole version for several years. The "break-in" period (for me) was approximately 250 hours combined walking and riding time.

Somewhat uncomfortable initially and during the break-in time which passed rather quickly. I've "re-soled" twice now - and will offer the Combat Lite's, hand-down, are the most comfortable motorcycle boots I've owned - and highly recommend and endorse them. Would suggest consideration given to purchasing a "spare" additional set of laces.

Thank you,
-Elliot

Top Bottom