Bought a new 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere

Bike
1992 ST1100
I have been riding my 1992 ST1100 for over ten years and with over 156,000 miles on it i thought it's about time to try something new. I got a great deal on a 2013 Tenere and this past summer put 5400 miles on the Tenere. I still ride my ST1100, and every time i ride it, i am still amazed how smooth the engine and transmission is for a 1992 bike.
I like my Tenere a lot and it's a great handling bike. I don't expect the Tenere to last as long as my ST1100, but so far I have been very happy with the Tenere.

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Congrats!

I bought a 2014 Super Ten at the start of June. I've had a great summer with it.

This is becoming the ST forum all over again. ;-)

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
I bought a 2013 Tenere on June 21 of this year and I love it. It's not the smoothest or most refined bike I've owned but it suits me better than anything I've had in the past. Once you get the suspension dialed in to your weight and riding style it is really an enjoyable bike that is quite capable off road.

There are fewer and fewer ST owners on this forum everyday but we all still come back to check in here. That says more about the people and less about the bike if you ask me.
Mike

congrats on the super 10er :) i should of bought that over the nc700 i bought last year.
if I could have 2 big bikes the yamaha would be nice.

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
Here I am, up from Califirnia, sitting at my sister's in Seattle, my Super Tenere sitting in the garage waiting to head to Montana, while I stay busy reading the ST-Owners forum.

Mine was the only S10 at WeSTOC - not the only Yamaha, plenty of FJR's - but made to feel very at home among the "other" ST's.

It's not about the bike brand...., just ask Joe.

Plus, it's a blast to ride!

Top Bottom