Roh Roh - did I do something stupid?

Bike
2006 ST1300A
Well after what I thought was a successful installation of my Shad third LED brake light, now I have a solid ABS light on all the time. Could tapping into my tail lamp brake light circuit have had anything to do with that? Also, I did have the key on when I had the 3 plugs to the (what I believe) was the ABS control module disconnected while searching for a wire to tap into for the installation before I decided to tap into the wiring at the tail lamp sockets. I'm sure this made the ABS gods angry. I'll double check to make sure I have the plugs tight on the control unit. Do I have to do a hard re-set or something to reset the ABS light?

OP
OP
comancheflyer
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Well after what I thought was a successful installation of my Shad third LED brake light, now I have a solid ABS light on all the time. Could tapping into my tail lamp brake light circuit have had anything to do with that? Also, I did have the key on when I had the 3 plugs to the (what I believe) was the ABS control module disconnected while searching for a wire to tap into for the installation before I decided to tap into the wiring at the tail lamp sockets. I'm sure this made the ABS gods angry. I'll double check to make sure I have the plugs tight on the control unit. Do I have to do a hard re-set or something to reset the ABS light?
never mind - problem solved. Had the 2 small plugs reversed on the computer. Duh! :doh1:

Top Bottom