Insulated glove

Bike
2008 ST 1300
Does anyone know of an insulated glove that has insulation on the top side of the glove but not the palm side. I have heated grips that keep the palms warm but not the top. The insulated gloves I had were too bulky to wear for long periods.
Thanks
Randy

Bike
ST1300/GSX1300R
I have some sportbike gloves that are racing "inspired" that have just a single layer of kangaroo leather in the palm. It's to promote feel for the controls, they work for me.

Mine are Scorpion SG-3's, but I can't recommend them. I'm using the third pair. For some reason the thread on the side of the left index finger comes apart and makes a hole in the glove. Scorpion has a year warranty, and I've never had a pair last more than 3 months. They replace them, but this time I'm I've fixed them with superglue and will get something else...

One of the current motorcycle rags has a review on a glove that is actually two in one and you can choose between having a single layer between palm and grip or two layers. Will try to look it up and post.
Dave

Bike
2015 FJR1300 ES
Held makes a two-n-one glove. Looks very nice though there stuff is a little pricey though people say they are the real deal.

found the reference to the two in one glove.

It's in Oct Cycle World.

They're listed as BMW gloves. Might be the ones made by Held. (Held is my favorite glove maker).

They're called two in one. Insert in one section and they're single layer at palm. Insert in the other and they're insulated and waterproof.

Pricy at $200 list. But if they're Held or equivalent quality then not completely crazy.

Dave

Top Bottom