Sources for VRR (or bikes that use the same VRR?)

Bike
2005 ST1300A
Well i need a new VRR.

I don't like the idea of buying an Ebay - who knows what pedigree VRR. But would feel comfortable if it was not an "abused" VRR with low miles no elect overload. But... I'm not likely to find one of these.

So are there other bikes that use the same VRR -to help broaden the search? I think I've seen references to other Honda's 750? I can't quite remember.

Any help appreciate on where to find a good one. I don't think they are avail new anymore.

thx,

Paul

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Well i need a new VRR.

I don't like the idea of buying an Ebay - who knows what pedigree VRR. But would feel comfortable if it was not an "abused" VRR with low miles no elect overload. But... I'm not likely to find one of these.

So are there other bikes that use the same VRR -to help broaden the search? I think I've seen references to other Honda's 750? I can't quite remember.

Any help appreciate on where to find a good one. I don't think they are avail new anymore.

thx,

Paul
Of course they are still available new. Cheaper through an online parts seller than the local Honda dealer too.

Top Bottom