Got a new ride! 2013 Triumph Explorer 1200

John_Diego

Site Supporter
Bike
ST-1300/GL1800
It's time to add a new bike to the stable.

Triumph.JPG

2013 Triumph Explorer, I got it used only 1985 miles.:D I will ride it to work tomorrow.
ABS
Traction Control
Cruise Control
Heated grips & seat
Factory hard bags and top box
Gauges you can see on a sunny day
2 Power outlets

Everything I wanted!

PS; Still have my ST-1300

thumperjdm

Naty Von Ozirisz 1997-2011
Bike
'15 Trophy SE
I've only got 4,000 miles on my 2013 TEx, but (sorry ST owners) it is the best motorcycle I've ever owned.

The engine is magical, the gas mileage is fantastic (something I usually don't bother to track), and it flicks left and right with an ease and neutrality that's second to none.

You'll have no regrets.

STOC #
Me and my riding buddy who has a 2012 Exploder, went up to Prudhoe bay Ak. The only problem he had in 14k was a broken driving light lens…. And the dreaded RDS.
RANGE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME. Lucky if he got 240 miles on a tank. Otherwise it's a great bike. Yes lots of recalls but Triumph fixed them all. It never left him stranded. I rode it for 100 miles and was impressed…. Oh, and the SOUND!!!!!!! That triple has a soulful moan when you crack the throttle… Music….

Bike
Tiger Explorer
STOC #
I made the change last July to the Triumph Explorer. 25k miles later and I am still very satisfied with the change. Miss the weather protection but that's about it. Enjoy your new ride.

Top Bottom