motorcycle safety driving course

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #
I need to take the defensive safety course to dismiss ticket,
All i can find is the beginner 2 day course ,does anyone know of a different one.
Has to be motorcycle not car Defensive Driving .

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
If you have been riding for awhile you shoudl be able to rol in the immediate or advanced class. Just one day, no classroom, ride your own bike.

OP
OP
Gandolkf

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #
immediate or advanced class
There few of those,and I waited to long to get it in before end of month.

It's a shame you can do auto one for $25 on line ,and even the 1 day motorcyle one $80 or $85.
The 2 day one is gonna be over $200
shoud have just payed the fine.

Bike
97 ST1100A
STOC #
Fergie - sorry to hear about the ticket. Couple of years ago I took an on-line course thru I Drive Safely which was accepted by the State to dismiss a speeding ticket while coming back from a RTE. At the time it cost $25.

Bike
2015 BMW K1600GT
I need to take the defensive safety course to dismiss ticket,
All i can find is the beginner 2 day course ,does anyone know of a different one.
Has to be motorcycle not car Defensive Driving .
Reach out to STumped. Dave teaches the class, maybe he can help.

trm

Fergie, I took the $25 online course and turned in a letter to the judge and they accepted that for my "motorcycle related infraction". But if you do take the beginner class, my only advice is be patient for the first few hours the amount of riding (the fun part) does increase pretty quickly. I had a few students quit when they had to paddle-walk and push/glide for the first exercise, and missed out on a number of really good exercises for learning and practicing their riding skills (as well as getting their certificate). I know they have changed the curriculum and hope its continuing to improve for a broad range of riders.

See ya, TRM

Top Bottom