New ST just arrived at dealers

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
The new ST 1300 arrived in the year 2003..... the rest is just brightly colored copies of the original :mad: :banghead:
The rest of the world got it in 2002 and Candy Ambassador Red was among the available colors. The other two were Amazona Green Metallic and Tower silver Metallic, the same color as North American 2003s.

--Mark

JohnConner

Site Supporter
Bike
18 Goldwing Tour DCT
Those guys in Europe have all the luck with Honda. Not only do they still get new ST-1300's they get color choices within the same model year. You would think that if the rest of the world was still consuming ST-1300's that Honda America would put a little more effort into marketing and pricing the ST for USA consumption.

JohnConner
:rd13:

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
That looks like a great color for the ST, we may get lucky and see it in two more years here in the USA. :D

Bike
2010 Honda NT700V
She sure is pretty. Congratulations.

By the way I resolved my issue of Honda of America not having any new up to date ST1300s, this weekend.

RUH OH! Chuck got an FJR! One of the salesman at Friendly here in BR got a new FJR a couple of months ago...same color.
Nice bike!

Sorry for the hijack!!!

drrod

Site Supporter
Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
If you get a chance, take a picture of the new bike parked beside an 04. It would be interesting to see the difference.

Rod

OP
OP
Bike
Goldwing Bagger
Thanks guys

I'm really looking forward to getting some decent mileage under the belt in the not too distant future...

Trevor

Bike
2007 ST1300A
Beautiful bike congratulations. I bet powder coated black wheels would look awesome with that color.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Beautiful bike congratulations. I bet powder coated black wheels would look awesome with that color.
They do! :)
I have black wheels on my CTX... it is that same Ion Blue color. See photos in my flickr albums. I agree it would also look good on the ST. Really like that color. It changes in different lighting.

veefore

See you at my intervention!
Bike
15' BMW R1200RT
STOC #
[SUP][/SUP]I still like my 07', serves every purpose I ask of it and more. I'll wait honda out, I have friends who are Yamaha loyalists - one with a 14 FJR ES. Nice bike, just not for me. Bring on the update Honda and you'll have my interest, absolutely love the 14 VFR 800 but it really wouldn't suit a passenger for my purposes, if my wife elected not to ride I'd buy one tomorrow. I've owned 6 Hondas.......I'd gladly buy another.

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300A
They do! :)
I have black wheels on my CTX... it is that same Ion Blue color. See photos in my flickr albums. I agree it would also look good on the ST. Really like that color. It changes in different lighting.
Oh yes! Looks great, I figured black wheels would look sharp with that color. Hell I want to get mine powder coated black to go with the silver. I just haven't done it yet because I do not want to park the bike long enough to get it done!:yes:

Top Bottom