Mr. Donaldson - R.I.P. 10/15/2014

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I have this on my cal. to soon to if I'll camp or motel, On the way south I'll visit my Mother who lives a mile up the street from Bob D's house.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
I'm up for a site mate if anyone is looking. I'm in 106

OP
OP
Dinkie Diesel

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
Vinny, thank you so much for putting this together. I have every intention of attending. Too soon to carve it in stone.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
If anyone is heading down and passing through the Chicago area, you are welcome to stay at my humble abode on Wednesday night. We have three extra bedrooms and plenty of floor space. I will pop for pizza and beer for anyone making this journey who wants to stay the night. We are 35 miles west of Chicago. Kevin will be here and we plan on an early departure Thursday morning, skirting far west of the city traffic. Probably camp halfway Thursday night with a Friday arrival. If that works for you, please know that you are welcome to stay here. PM me and I will send you the address.

Greg

Last edited:

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
I can not imagine Della and I not making this. Bob was very special to the both of us. We rode thousands of miles with this man.

Many thanks to Vinny for setting this up.

For anyone passing through my corner of TN on the way to this, camping sites will be available on my property. A call ahead will ensure low cut grass on the best tent sites. Electricity, cold running water and an outhouse are there for free.

I sure hope that the pain of the loss has diminished by next May. This has been a really tough one.

Top Bottom