Replacement ST

Bike
2006 ST1300
Always scary when first hear about a "tip over" that happens at more than parking lot speeds. Sure glad to hear you aren't dealing with major recovery issues. The poor new-to-you bike won't have a clue what's happening when you start riding next spring - based on the mileage I don't think it is used to being filled up multiple times each day! Enjoy the farkling.
Next spring? Dave is a 4-season tagger and logs more miles with snowbanks next to the roads than the average biker puts on all year! LOL.

Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
Congrats Dave.....that was a nice fine and the bike is just about brand new! Enjoy it and see you on the road!

Lanny

Former Rider
Bike
None
STOC #
She's a beauty Dave. I hope you enjoy many happy miles like your last one.

Bike
'06 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Been there and done that. In 2006 I totaled my brand new, two months old, 2,700 miles, 2006 ST1300. I walked away with two small abrasions where my jacket armor got ripped off as the ST and I slid down the highway on our left sides. Like you I had another '06 in about three months. I found my replacement up in the Cincinnati area via our forum. After some email and phone discussions I flew up, test rode it and bought it with a bit over 2K on the odometer and, unlike my first one, the replacement had ABS (I highly recommend ABS) and the seller threw in a brand new MC jacket, Steve Held gloves and boots, all of which fit me perfect. It also came with several nice farkles, including a Corbin heated seat. On my way back home to Palm Coast, FL I rode the Dragon, albeit kind of slowly. LOL Glad it worked out for you, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom