Save the ears, use up leftover money

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Yeah... not too often most of us think we have leftover money.

But if you put aside some funds in a Flex Spending Account for health and find you didn't spend it all, take the free money and buy a pair of custom fit ear plugs.

I just bought mine today after realizing that they qualify under the FSA spending guidelines.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Now that is thinking!! Good information there!! Other wise you loose that money if not spent on a qualified item.

Bike
2003 ST1300
Good thinking, I've found that after a long day on the road my ears are whistling so I'm sure the custom ear plugs would help reduce these kind of issues. I recently purchased a set of Bose noise cancelling in ear units, they work great in reducing the wind noise and I can still hear the engine and other cars / trucks close by but not that constant background noise.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
If custom earplugs are out of the question, I've had good results with NoNoise brand earplugs, the motor sports variety. Have been using them for about 6 month and they are excellent at reducing wind noise without completely isolating me from other important sounds.

Top Bottom