Boots Gasolina Boots

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
Nice boot at a good price! I like that the order process requires exact foot and calf sizes so that they custom fit the boot accordingly!!

I like the Shortcut myself.
shortcut_new01_480px.jpg

I do wonder what the liner material is (perhaps it is leather also?), how waterproof the boot is (especially the rear zipper), and whether one can 'delete' those unsightly/nuisance buckles.

Bike
2020 Moto guzzi V85T
My wife and I have looked at these boots for a long time and have never pulled the trigger. They have a lot of redeeming attributes, the looks, the cost, the for you sizing, etc. My concern like John's concern are they waterproof. I am guessing not.

I really like having dry feet over having a really cool looking boot. I have had my Alpinestars Gran Torino boots for 3 plus year, have had them resoled once. They are very comfortable and dry and the tops are like new, plus the metal ankle plates really do work. They were in the same price range as the Gasolinas.

OP
OP

Robdlouisville

Rob in Louisville, KY
Bike
2000 St1100
Only because they were not very comfortable to walk much in. But I haven't totally discounted them either. I may go with SIDI or Combat Lites.

Bike
ST1100 ('93)
Has anyone tried these Gasolina Shortcut boots? I'm also interested in this boot--great price and apparently a good company--but I haven't heard of any real-life experience yet.

Bike
2019 GL1800
STOC #
I'd say 11 years is a great statement to the durability of the Sidi's. Why not buy another pair?
I have the Sidi on Road and are comfortable for walking, they are the only boot I have ever worn that is 100 % waterproof and I know, riding for hours in a frog choker here in the south has proven it many times. Sidi has this wonderful stuf that makes the cost worth it ----GoreTex !!

Gasolina boots aren't waterproof, they look awesome through. Got myself SIDI All Road myself, it can get really hot but quite comfortable to walk in and great waterproofing.

Bike
1976 Honda GL1000
I have a pair of Bates Fast Lanes made to my foot 27 years ago. I have had them resoled once and hand dyed at the same time by a good shoe repair craftsman to spruce them. I still wear them today. They are not waterproof and have been wet many times over the years. They are the same price as the Gasolina's are today and are made in the USA. They have the classic look, and still look better in my opinion than anything currently available. http://www.batesleathers.com/boots/index.php

Top Bottom