Stoc Events More Important than Mileage

TPadden

Tom Padden
This has been a good mileage year but it's too hard for me to tally. I know I changed at least 6 rear tires :)

Besides Raymond and my Alaska trip, Moonshine, and Stagecoach, I made 13 SToc events this year:
RanchSToc, CampSToc, FerrySToc, TentSToc, NatSToc, SwimSToc, YooperSToc, WiSToc, CTSToc, DinkieSToc, OkieSToc, DixieSToc, and FLSToc.

Looking forward to another good riding year .........

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Tom, enjoyed seeing you at both RanchSTOC and OkieSTOC. Although I wasn't able to ride until October, I did make a couple STOC's. Hope to see you at a few this coming year? I know I'm ready to ride.

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
It was good to see you, Margarite and the dogs at SwimSTOC. I had a pretty good riding year also with the Himalayan Tour, DinkieSTOC, FerrySTOC and SwimSTOC, added to the mix. I hope to make more events this year, especially if my mother comes to visit us in 2015.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Wow, I made one this year.... that's just sad... It was MNSTOC and one I'd never been to so I don't regret that, just wish I could have made more.

Glad to see Tom's list, that's cool... I could add a yearly event tracker so everyone can keep track of how many they go to throughout the year, wish I'd thought of that sooner.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I could add a yearly event tracker so everyone can keep track of how many they go to throughout the year,
Or a reminder to us of how many we miss because of work. 2015 should be a much better year for me. We now have a full crew. I should be back to my 7 days on and 7 days off.
That is what I would call a good year Tom. I did get to see you at 4 of the 5 events that I made it to this year. Always good to see you! I hope to see you at the ranch in March.

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
I only made four or five events this year but I rode as often as possible. Getting a new bike helps I guess. Hopefully, I can get up north again this year and go to some events I've never attended.
See ya on the road.
Mike

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
This has been a good mileage year but it's too hard for me to tally. I know I changed at least 6 rear tires :)

Besides Raymond and my Alaska trip, Moonshine, and Stagecoach, I made 13 SToc events this year:
RanchSToc, CampSToc, FerrySToc, TentSToc, NatSToc, SwimSToc, YooperSToc, WiSToc, CTSToc, DinkieSToc, OkieSToc, DixieSToc, and FLSToc.

Looking forward to another good riding year .........
What no RTC's on your list? I made two of those, RTC Kerrville Texas and RTC at Takini Hot Springs Yukon Territory.

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Not a good year as far as miles ridden, but I had a good year. Made it to Moonshine, FerrySTOC, LocSTOC, MNSTOC and even though I did not ride to I did attend WISTOC, and then ended out the year at DinkieSTOC.

2015 looks much better, providing I do not have any speed bumps like last fall.

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
What no RTC's on your list? I made two of those, RTC Kerrville Texas and RTC at Takini Hot Springs Yukon Territory.
Yeah, a couple ..... and although I was present while a couple were collected, I DIDN'T move a single TAG either :wasntme :D!

What was your tag grand total for 2014?????

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Not a good year as far as miles ridden, but I had a good year. Made it to Moonshine, FerrySTOC, LocSTOC, MNSTOC and even though I did not ride to I did attend WISTOC, and then ended out the year at DinkieSTOC.

2015 looks much better, providing I do not have any speed bumps like last fall.
You get extra kudos ........ your apple pie made it as far as FLSToc! :1st:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Tom, was good to see you at several events in 2014, i.e. RanchSTOC, FerrySTOC, DinkieSTOC and OkieSTOC.
I was also able to attend ArkanSTOC, several RTE and 1 RTC at Kerrville, TX. Great Year of Riding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
Tom, was good to see you at several events in 2014, i.e. RanchSTOC, FerrySTOC, DinkieSTOC and OkieSTOC.
we were also able to attend ArkanSTOC, several RTE and 1 RTC at Kerrville, TX. Great Year of Riding.
Tim,

As members' of the month you have to realize it isn't all about you; I corrected it for you. :)

Tom

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Della and I were fortunate enough to be on some of Tom's event list. Always a lot of laughs to hang out with him as well as the others. Della had a great time meeting Marguerite as well. Those two sailors really seem to hit it off.

How's about a new STOC event for next summer? NatSTOC is off of our attend list for 2015 as I've ridden most every road around Spearfish but we will host a new event in Della's hometown in Maine. Keep an eye out for the upcoming LobsterSTOC in 2015. Estimated time frame will be 1st weekend of August in Harrington, ME. This should put us in the prime of wild blueberry season as well as lobster season. The roads will absolutely suck in comparison to good roads of the south but there will be a lot of new areas to be seen. Get a passport if you want to go into Canada (about 1+ hour away) or ride a dual sport if you want to explore lots of dirt roads. Acadia Natl Park is about 1.5 hours southwest - another great place to visit. It should be interesting and fulfilling with Hazel and Della doing a lot of great cooking. My mouth is already watering for more lobster!

OP
OP
TPadden

TPadden

Tom Padden
If I make it to Stagecoach I'll give you a tutorial to show you how to use your odometer to tally your mileage.
No, you'd have to visit my toy barn to add up everything in there, then visit the dealers where I traded in bikes, then call my sons who load up their trailers when they visit ......

Not as simple as a plea, counselor.

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
No, you'd have to visit my toy barn to add up everything in there, then visit the dealers where I traded in bikes, then call my sons who load up their trailers when they visit ......
Tom - first off, glad you were able to enjoy the apple pie. Second, wish I had your problem figuring out my year end mileage.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Tim,

As members' of the month you have to realize it isn't all about you; I corrected it for you. :)

Tom
Ok, Ok, Dana only missed the RTC and a couple RTE's.
As most of you know, she's almost always with me. Which is a good thing!

Top Bottom