IBA Jacksonville Pizza Party Time again... Who's in?

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
Anyone going to be around Wednesday night for dinner? I live 15 minutes away so was thinking of riding over after work.

Ashley

OP
OP
Slasher
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
I will hopefully be at the host hotel by 5pm tomorrow. Usually after I check in, I walk across the street to Bob Evans. This all could change based on what weather I encounter enroute.

OP
OP
Slasher
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Had a great time with you guys at the banquet! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to most of you but I was still pretty zonked from the BBG and had to pack for my ride home today. We will definitely have to do it again next year!

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Agreed, great time once again. Now I have a face with a name when I cheer Garry on in the IBR.

Bike
2015 BMW GSA
Don
It was a great time. Got to chat briefly and meet you. Congrats on the BBG finish - that was tough with 7 rally stops plus gas. I knew Ashley and chatted a bit with him at the festivities - Ashley congrats on the SS - also toughest way to do that with 12 stops, damn.
Sorry I didn't meet the others. As you said, Don, I too was pretty beat after the BBG.

RCnJax
Angelo

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Don
It was a great time. Got to chat briefly and meet you. Congrats on the BBG finish - that was tough with 7 rally stops plus gas. I knew Ashley and chatted a bit with him at the festivities - Ashley congrats on the SS - also toughest way to do that with 12 stops, damn.
Sorry I didn't meet the others. As you said, Don, I too was pretty beat after the BBG.

RCnJax
Angelo

Angelo, Congrats on the BBG. I saw you go up for your certificate, but did not see you around after that.

OP
OP
Slasher
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Congrats to both Angelo and Ashley for their respective rides! I like doing the Jax rides because of the instant gratification of getting your certificate and swag right away but geez! They ain't getting any easier! lol

Top Bottom