Lower rear shock

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
quite contrary to the cool traffic light take-off by supersports wannabes, dragging one foot behind for like half a mile, which looks sooo awkward..
I absolutely don't get the rationale behind that. It's as though they're waiting to exceed some imaginary V[SUB]2 [/SUB]before they go gear up.

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R
STOC #
It's as though they're waiting to exceed some imaginary V[SUB]2 [/SUB]before they go gear up.
LOL! Taking the lettering HORNET on the tank too literally... :wink:

Every advanced/safety training harshly proves the lack of balance with feet off the pegs...

OP
OP
Bike
98 Honda ST1100
I have just what you need. I picked up an ST1100 with a Travelcade Seat made for a much shorter person, I'm 6"4" and I looked and felt ridiculous riding with that seat, It would be perfect for a Shorter rider. Also along with the Bike came a works Pro racer shock with a spacer or shim that drops the rear about an inch. It was sent to Works for modification and then left in the Box and not used. I mounted it on the bike and it does give me a low rider feeling, rides nicely but again too short for me. Let me know if you are interested and I can shoot you some pictures.

I am really interested in the shock. Can you send some pics, price and info on what you have. chucksshadow@yahoo.com

OP
OP
Bike
98 Honda ST1100
I am really interested in the shock. Can you send some pics, and info on it. I need a price and payment method also. Thanks Chuck

Top Bottom