Leaving ST-owners.com

Bike
VFR800
At least you get to ride something on 2 wheels and a motor. Some of us can't even do that right now because of the roads. It's a shame that happened to you. Have you considered buying another bike?

OP
OP
Bike
Pan European 1100
I understand you have atrocious weather at the moment. We have been very lucky . I have been able to ride through the winter with virtually no snow. I would like another bike but can't really justify it at the moment.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
It could be worse...

1971_Suzuki 50b.jpg

This is like the little bike I started on back in July of 1971!

Bike
92 ST1100
Appreciate all your comments. I am still with you. I must admit I do miss the ST1100 having spent 15 years of my life on a Pan European earning a living as a Motor Cycle Instructor. Circumstances have now changed. I am currently employed by the main Honda dealer in Norwich as a detailler and only travel 3 miles to work. Don't laugh but my current machine is a Honda PCX 125cc Scooter.
Nice!............still true then.........U can 'check out', but 'never leave':D.

OP
OP
Bike
Pan European 1100
I am surrounded by motorcycles all day. My boss is always trying to tempt me . I can take any demonstrator out for a test ride . We are Honda and Suzuki main dealers.

thumperjdm

Naty Von Ozirisz 1997-2011
Bike
'15 Trophy SE
Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Hey, we can respect your riding a scooter, but we draw the line at a Voltus!!

:rofl1:

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
It could be worse...

1971_Suzuki 50b.jpg

This is like the little bike I started on back in July of 1971!
I remember those. Every 13 year old had one in my hometown in the early '70s. I was one of the few that had a Honda because my dad wouldn't let me have a two stroke.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Don't laugh but my current machine is a Honda PCX 125cc Scooter.
Who really cares what you ride. Or drive? I owned Guzzi's for years, only rode them actively for a few of those and joined a bunch of bikers at a Guzzi breakfast. There are more people on other brands at these breakfasts than those on Moto Guzzis. Some of the guys are now too old to ride and drive their cars once a month to be with friends. And EVERYBODY is welcome. This site is a lot like that. You can probably get help with whatever goes wrong with your scooter here, to.

OP
OP
Bike
Pan European 1100
Thanks for your support. I also rode a Moto Guzzi California for several years. A machine full of character. Didn't like the road salt during the winter months. Corrosion and electrical gremlins were the main problems.
In reply to the question I do not have any family member called Remus.

Bike
R1200rt
It's kinda like the mob, once your in you can never get out .. we know where you live ....I think

Top Bottom