Tanks Decals

Bike
1992 ST1100
When I bought my bike it had "Ferrari" decals on the tank and on the rear behind the seat rest. Anyone know of a source for the original Honda stickers? Partzilla has them for my 1983 Honda Magna but not this bike.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
You own a genuine piece of STOC history, one of legendary ST-Rider Whit Brown's iconic Ferraris! Why not leave the decals in place and enjoy the notoriety/exclusivity? Warms my heart to know that one of those two-wheeled Ferraris is STill out there, being ridden (and cherished, hopefully)... JMO FWIW YMMV

Regards, John

OP
OP
Bike
1992 ST1100
The only one I've seen so far was in 2005 at EaSTOC at the Iron Horse MC Lodge/Resort...

I say leave it on, if you take it off there may be an outline where the sun didn't fade the paint evenly..
That's exactly what my bike looked like. I removed those decals and the color fade is there. That's why I want new decals.

When I bought the bike the PO said his buddy put those stickers on for kicks. Was this really some type of OE thing? I thought it was just bad taste.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
OP
OP
Bike
1992 ST1100
Last edited:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
The fade isn't bad enough that it stands out. You actually have to look closely to see it. I figure if I can get some Honda wings on there nobody'll ever notice.

According to that link, I can get the left side but not the right. Does that sound right?
Strange, looks like the Right side is not available... I looked at partzilla as well.

Bike
92 ST1100
The fade isn't bad enough that it stands out. You actually have to look closely to see it. I figure if I can get some Honda wings on there nobody'll ever notice.

According to that link, I can get the left side but not the right. Does that sound right?
One thing to keep in mind, is OEM sticker coloring is reflective correct tied with each yr. bike color;). In other words, sticker colors themselves are NOT what is reflected back once on the original color panels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom