• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

WI: A to Z (Round 5)

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Nice day to do a tag, and on my new to me Can Am Spyder. Moved up 11 model years and gained an extra tire...
Nice ride. Might have to move this one too. Took the day off tomorrow. Looking to move the tag and advance the A to Z.

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Here you go. Tried the twisties afterwards. got some good runs. Too many numbnuts on the road.

IMG_0599 (2).jpg

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Jim, I figured somebody was going to post an L before I got a chance so I took this one instead...

Mindoro.jpg

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
Either way "O" is the next one. I will not use Oak Creek. Because I work there. Too easy. Let's see if we can revive the ville part?

Bike
2015 K1600 GTL E
For last couple of rides out that way, I was going to do Oconowoc Lake. But the sign was at intersection. And always had cagetard behind me. So we're on to "P". MaryAnne??!

Top Bottom