I Love My ST1300

troystr68

Troyster
as if I couldn't like the bike even more, I have installed a few pieces that have made it that much MORE amazing

the addition of the two brothers Slip on "BLACK" exhausts have opened this bike up and made it so much more responsive!!
I have always ridden VFR's so this is a HUGE plus for me.

I also added some Dunlop RoadSmart II tires WAY BETTER then the stock rubber that came on this bike!!
throw on a pair of "MCL BLADES" and I can not WAIT for some long rides this season

I took of the MCL rear peg extenders as I didn't like hitting my feet on them or the passengers Feet all the time so BYE BYE
and the Trunk makes riding my Daughters and nieces and nephews and HELL any one as a passenger much more fun as they feel safe and comfortable and
DONT WIGGLE as much lol

Here's to Many, many more miles and memories!!
:bow1:
IMG_5007.jpg

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
cool, all sounds great. Another option on the front pegs are stock Goldwing pegs. They lower the front about 1/2" and are a bit wider front to rear. They can be found where shops convert to 3 wheels or install after market pegs. Normally cost has been about $10.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Have Seth Laam redo your stock seats and you will love it that much more.... (no affiliation, just a very happy customer).

OP
OP
troystr68

troystr68

Troyster
so far the seat has not caused an issue I did an 800 mile ride last fall with no issues other then the Knee's thus the Blade addition
we will see this year how it goes

Top Bottom