New Horn

woodybelle

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300
Here is a picture of my Fiams installed with no modifications to the horns or the fairing. Note the relay mounted just above the horn bracket.

Bike
VStrom 650
Hi all, I’m thinking of replacing my horn. Can anyone tell me the dB Of the standard horn. Thanks in advance
No, but it's pathetic. Check out my Denali Mini Soundbomb conversion, posted on horns. It's good and loud, not daft loud, but loud.
Upt'North.

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
I put a Wolo Bad Boy on my CB750ST. That's a loud sucker! I haven't put one on the ST yet, but I plan to.

The connectors to the OEM horn go right onto the relay coil terminals. I supplied the power through a fusible link at the battery (also supplies added headlight relays) and a parallel ground wire back to the battery.

It's mounted on the original horn mounting point with a thick steel strap, and rotates with the fork, but doesn't hit anything. You can see it peeking out below the fairing:

Can’t fi
No, but it's pathetic. Check out my Denali Mini Soundbomb conversion, posted on horns. It's good and loud, not daft loud, but loud.
Upt'North.
Can’t fi
Upt'North.
cant find it upt north. Can you provide a link?

Bike
VStrom 650
Hope it works, anything else just shout up. I say, SHOUT UP!
Upt'North.

Top Bottom