Hydration

Bike
2004 st 1300
My tank bag has ports in the sides for headphone wires etc. I bought a bladder only,and put it in the tank bag. I run the hose out one of the ports. The hose is snug enough that it remains upright when turned the right way, I took that annoying bite thing off the end and get satisfying gulps.it does not leak because the hose end stays higher than the bladder in the bag. There's still plenty of room in the bag for other items. Happy Trails

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
Proper hydration is always one of my primary concerns when riding a motorcycle. When I'm driving the cage, a water bottle is always available in the cup holder. On the bike, it's not always that convenient. It seems that you found a solution that works well for you; well done.

Ride safely.

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
You're set up sounds like it works good. I have an Olympia Moto-X jacket that has the bladder on the back with drink tube running over the shoulder. It really works good. I have put some insulating material around it b/4 I put in the the pouch. Helps keep it cold for a long time. Also put a few ice cubes in it.

Top Bottom