Water Pump Rebuilding

Bike
'98 ST1100
STOC #
Water Pump Rebuilding

Did a Google search and found this outfit in Selma, OR . They sound like they know what they are doing and have been at it since 1964.

I sent them an email yesterday inquiring as to whether they can re-build MC ( ST1100 specifically ) water pumps and got a response this morning. They said, "no problem" and gave me a ballpark quote of between $65 & $125 .

Anyone have an old water pump to fit a '98 ST1100 that they would be willing to donate to the cause ? I would be willing to be the first to try this service out. If you would ship them the pump, I will reimburse you for shipping and then send you my old pump as a replacement ( if you want my old pump as a replacement ). But it will probably be a few years before I replace it. But I'm curious to find out soon about their work. Maybe we can work out a group discount for future work ?

Hey John : Got an used water pump on your shelf to fit a '98 ST1100 ?????

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim Van
Bike
'98 ST1100
STOC #
I bet a rebuilt water pump from these guys will last just as long as a new pump. From the research I have done ( antique restorer's use their service ) , these guys are experts and know what they are doing and have been at it for a long time ( experienced ). They replace the bearings and seals and rebuild the shaft, if needed. I bet they are more skilled than the folks working in the water pump manufacturing company.

Top Bottom