How to quote more than one when replying to a post?

Bike
2010 ST1300
I've seen some replies here that include quotes from two or three different respondents to a thread. How do you do that?

I've found if I hit "reply with quote" I can only quote that one respondent - if I try to quote another the first is either lost or posted.

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
See the box in the lower right corner with the "+. That allows you to add more than one quote reply in one reply box.

Last edited:

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
've seen some replies here that include quotes from two or three different respondents to a thread.
I highlighted your quote then hit the "+ then back to the Quote box by the highlighted quote and clicked on it. It starts a new post with the quote you highlighted

That allows you to add more than one quote reply in one reply box.
Next I highlighted my reply and the quote box by the highlighted quote and it added it to this box.

Try it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bike
2010 ST1300
See the box in the lower right corner with the "+. That allows you to add more than one quote reply in one reply box.
Thank you, Kevin

I highlighted your quote then hit the "+ then back to the Quote box by the highlighted quote and clicked on it. It starts a new post with the quote you highlighted

Try it.

Kevin, its magic!

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #

Next I highlighted my reply and the quote box by the highlighted quote and it added it to this box.

Try it.
Thank you, Kevin

Kevin, its magic!
Or do you mean the quote within the quote?

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I've seen some replies here that include quotes from two or three different respondents to a thread. How do you do that?

I've found if I hit "reply with quote" I can only quote that one respondent - if I try to quote another the first is either lost or posted.

Try it.
Thank you, Kevin

Kevin, its magic!
Or do you mean the quote within the quote?
TY Kevin.

You guys are going to confuse everyone!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
What you can do is hit the "+, until the last one and then hit the "Reply with Quote" button. Then go to "Go Advance" Add in you comments between the quoted replays! :D

Bike
1&2 2005 ST1300ABS's
STOC #
SupraSabre said:
What you can do is hit the "+, until the last one and then hit the "Reply with Quote" button. Then go to "Go Advance" Add in you comments between the quoted replays! :D
Took me a couple tries, but got it to work.:D
fnmag said:
There goes my 50 amp fuse, now I'm confused.:)
Just keep practicing what SupraSabre said. You don't have to highlight the text doing it this way.:D

Top Bottom