2015 R1200RS

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I saw one and have to admit I like it, it is almost the same size as my bike but looks much smaller.

Gerhard

Appalachian

No, the OTHER left!
Bike
Ever evolving
Got to ride one last week... on my, what a gem. It's a seat and a vario screen away from the closest to perfect, for me, of any motorbike I've ridden. The blue/white combo is the business, looks much better in person than in pictures. I think I've pinned down the 2016 purchase!

Appalachian

No, the OTHER left!
Bike
Ever evolving
I spent some time on the road this summer with BMW doing testing/training and consumer demos. Having several thousands of miles behind on both the RS and XR, I will say that they are, IMO, two of the finest motorcycles I have ever ridden. The XR is like an strong opiate, making me always want more - a lot more, at any cost. The RS is such a complete experience, it leaves me wanting absolutely nothing except more daylight. The Shift Assist Pro on the S platform is absolutely the most brilliant innovation I have yet to experience on a street bike, far more completely developed that the feature of the same name on the R platform. The dynamic damped suspension is everything it's sold as, and doesn't leave this lever fan wanting. Don't ride either of these bikes if you're not genuinely in a position to make the transition, you will only be torturing yourself. Really.

Top Bottom