New Adjustable Levers for ST1300 - AMAZING difference!!

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
The thing is that I don't know which are compatible with ST1100...
Good luck with that. As you've found out there is no application listed for the 1100.

Otherwise, do the levers match from 1300 to 1100?
Maybe somebody will answer that for you. You could also try emailing the seller and see if they know.

Bike
1994 ST1100
Good luck with that. As you've found out there is no application listed for the 1100.

Maybe somebody will answer that for you. You could also try emailing the seller and see if they know.
i called a few distributors last year and they all said- "we don't have levers for ST1100. Only for 1300".
I hoped that someone here would know since there are members here who have both 11 and 1300. Well no big standard levers work just fine. It's just I wanted to have her a little more modern.

Thank you anyway.

Mark

JT105

Let's Ride!
Bike
12 ST1300, 15 NC700X
Checked my clutch lever over the weekend. On settings 1 & 2, the clutch interlock switch does not click when squeezing the lever. On setting 3 and above, the clutch interlock switch clicks.
I like the feeling on '1', but changed it to '3' for safety's sake. Would hate to have a stall at an intersection and not be able to start the bike because of the clutch lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Just to add if anyone cares... the Honda VFR lever contacts the switch on all adjustment settings. Maybe it doesn't come as close to the grip, but never had an issue with the clutch switch not catching.

Just an alternate. Options and personal choices are for your ride.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
The ST is the first bike I've had that has that clutch safety switch. I could probably do without its functionality if need be. The other thing would be to examine the profile of the lever and see why it's not contacting the switch.

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Thanks for the ebay link drrod! I ordered a set of silver with silver adjusters for $23.90 with free shipping. I went with silver because i didn't want to deal with any paint fading, chipping etc.

Thanks for the info on these levers. As everyone seems happy with them I decided to buy a pair. Took 8 days from order to delivery to UK, cost ?26. Fitted them today and am impressed with the quality and fit for the price. Silver with black adjusters look good.

JT105

Let's Ride!
Bike
12 ST1300, 15 NC700X
Levers have been working good all summer. Got the red levers with black adjusters. Look great with my all black bike. No fading of the color so far.

Bike
2004 ST1300
I got a set of the 2 wheels levers for Christmas. Took 5 minutes to install. Work great. Took a ride today (39 degrees) and rode with bulkier gloves. Was able to adjust them to allow room for the gloves. Am very happy with these levers.

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
I had found this thread just after buying my 2007 ST1300 and even though I only rode a few hundred km before putting it into storage for the crappy season, I had ordered a pair of these levers because all of my riding this year was wth thick gloves and I found it hard to handle the clutch with the gloves on (as pointed out by many others). Anyhow, I order the levers from Two Wheels and they came in about 3-4 days to my US address - and indeed they are beautifully made and look very nice. Unfortunately, they got here a few days too late for the final ride - but I'm taking them to the storage place in the spring and will be installing them in the parking lot.

Bike
2007 ST-1300
I just ordered a pair, they are still on sale although they only have the shorty in 3D for $39 bucks. I wanted regular length so I ordered the non 3D in Titanium with blue adjusters 50% off for just $29.00. The blue adjuster should should match my blue fuel cap hardware and blue aluminum valve stems.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I have the levers in all black and like them a lot. But be advised if you adjust the clutch lever to pull it in too far/much before disengaging, it won't depress the clutch interlock button. When this happens you can't start the bike in gear. You have to shift to neutral or spin the adjust back to a less "aggressive" number.

I think "2" or "3" was the most I could select and get the most reliable functioning. If you never need to start the bike in gear more power to you and the axle and you can dial in whatever adjustment you want. You might also want to get a very small Allen wrench/hex key and tighten up the pivot points in the levers.

Bike
04 ST
STOC #
I have the levers in all black and like them a lot. But be advised if you adjust the clutch lever to pull it in too far/much before disengaging, it won't depress the clutch interlock button. When this happens you can't start the bike in gear. You have to shift to neutral or spin the adjust back to a less "aggressive" number.

I think "2" or "3" was the most I could select and get the most reliable functioning. If you never need to start the bike in gear more power to you and the axle and you can dial in whatever adjustment you want. You might also want to get a very small Allen wrench/hex key and tighten up the pivot points in the levers.
Mine look pretty much identical and came from an exotic oversea location. Had a similar experience being unable to start in gear with the clutch depressed .... not that I would stall in first gear or anything.

Bike
06' ST
HI all,
can someone tell me if these levers from 2wheel are the same length as stock? I can find anywhere that has measurements of them. Only that the shorties are 1 1/4" shorter than the longs. . . I think that I want the shorties, but I need to know the length of the longs in order the know for sure. Thanks for the help.

Bike
2005 ST1300 ABS
HI all,
can someone tell me if these levers from 2wheel are the same length as stock? I can find anywhere that has measurements of them. Only that the shorties are 1 1/4" shorter than the longs. . . I think that I want the shorties, but I need to know the length of the longs in order the know for sure. Thanks for the help.

It looks like the one's from 2 wheel are about a half inch shorter than STock.
Hope this helps

Top Bottom