I have a new hip!

Louie Louie

image.jpgWell, I underwent a successful hip replacement 4 weeks ago and I'm elated. I post this so others awaiting or anticipating one can see. I'm walking without assistance. Don't get me wrong, it still a lil sore but I'm very grateful.

To those of you who work in the medical engineering field, medical and nursing profession, and to the physical terrorists, thank you and kudos to you.

Only regret is that I waited too long.

As to riding, I will be able to ride but haven't decided yet.

Best regards,

Louie

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Louie Louie

Thanks for the kind comments. Yup. It's Louis 2.0.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Couldn't do anything about the face huh? :rofl1: well, congrats on the hip...

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
Good News Louie, though my company doesn't make orthopedic implants (yet), my career in biomedical engineering has been very rewarding.

Bike
2012 ST1300A
Congrats! Everyone I know that has had a hip or knee replaced have the same complaint as you- wish they'd done it years before!

Bike
2002 ST1100A
STOC #
My mom had hip replacement surgery today! 5 hours later and they had her up and walking. Amazing what they can do now a days! Congrats on your new hip and speedy recovery!

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Glad you are feeling better. Make sure you do your therapy. I go in one week from today to find out about an aftermarket knee. I need to get it replaced before I start having hip or back problems.

Top Bottom