2015 Iron Butt Rally

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Kudos to you Twigg. Outstanding support and I really enjoy your . . . writing style. :)

Shuey

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Well aren't we the luckiest bunch of *******s .... what great entertainment the IBR is!

... its a sport we can easily relate to ... expertly color commentated by IBR pros that are members here ... and ride among us. ;-)

Over and over again - I looked at the pics, checked out Spotwalla links and read the daily reports, looking for any little tidbit I may have missed.

Thanks very much guys.

Uncle Lumpy

Doc Holiday
Way to go, Garry and Bob! Especially good for first time IBR participants...takes a special kind of person to take on a challenge like that and then to succeed!

Garry, don't forget to change you IBR number in your sig...:D

Lumpy

P.S. Twigg, you're the Man no matter what you ride!

ELC

Bike
2012 ST1300A
Garry, congrats on a great ride. You smoked me!

Actually, my goal was to finish so I can't complain. It was a great experience.

Eric

Bike
Tiger Explorer
Hey folks, Steve here author at www.mccaa.com. Thanks for the kind words about the blog! Its taking more time than I thought it would at the outset but I've gotten lots of feedback to I'm still plugging away. I've got a few more done than published, so more episodes this week.

For the record though I ride a Triumph Tiger Explorer not an FJR :D

Thanks again!

Steve

OP
OP
smunderdog
Bike
1996 ST1100
STOC #
D'oh! Obviously I found out about the blog from over on the FJR site and should have paid closer attention...thanks for sharing your story - don't care how long it takes for you to write it up!

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Thanks for writing this Steve, really enjoying it! Love all the detail... keep it going.

Top Bottom