Helmets HJC pop-stud on free end of trap broken

Bike
ST1300A
STOC #
Guys: My wife has broken the pop stud so it flaps in the wind. Any idea where we can get spares or how to repair!? It's not load bearing so not affecting safety, but the other end is part of the D-ring assembly..
I've googled until I'm blue in the face with no luck.

Bike
1997 ST 1100 GL1800
STOC #
I buy them at leather supply stores. You wil need a tool to cut a perfect sized hole then a punch and anvil to lock to two sides of snap together. You might Google Tandy Leather if you don't have a brick and mortar location nearby.

Bike
2014 FJR ES 2009 WEE
You might try contacting HJC and see if they have a replacement available.......good luck...........ff

OP
OP
Snave
Bike
ST1300A
STOC #
Thanks guys! She's got some shopping to do, hadn't thought of a fabric or craft store. I tried HJC and Shoei on line but couldn't find them. And yes, then there's always velcro !

Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Snave, depending on where you purchased the helmet try and get with that business and have them see if they can contact their HJC rep. I ask Aaron with Motorcycle Gear to contact same which he did and I have warranty replacement parts headed my way for my Sy-MaxIII, something that easy should warrant at least a few in an envelope.....:>)
Cheers, Ed

Top Bottom