I accidentally ended up in the middle of a Harly Block party with my ST

Bike
2013 Triumph Trophy
I'm not opposed to having a beer or two with lunch while out on a ride, but drinking heavily is another situation all together.

Imrubicon

Wannabe Squid
STOC #
I love both but I do use a line I read on here I think
" they ask why I wear all that crap and I reply "Because I cannot afford to dress like a pirate!"
usally gets a good laugh and helps start a conversion . only once did it tick them off

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Drinking and riding??? Ever been to a STOC event? Oh wait, we don't ride..........never mind.
Mike

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
I'm not sure that the coffee/tea/milk used to wash down all the pie counts as "drinking and riding" for the purposes of this conversation. :coffee1: :pie1:
It's difficult to ride very far if you've had too much coffee. I'm sure we've all been there. I discovered keeping my jeans/shorts I wear under my riding gear unzipped for such emergencies. You just gotta remember to zip things back up when you take off your riding pants......DAMHIK.
Mike

Lost Dutchman

Joe M.
STOC #
s difficult to ride very far if you've had too much coffee. I'm sure we've all been there. I discovered keeping my jeans/shorts I wear under my riding gear unzipped for such emergencies. You just gotta remember to zip things back up when you take off your riding pants......DAMHIK.
Mike
:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
It's difficult to ride very far if you've had too much coffee. I'm sure we've all been there. I discovered keeping my jeans/shorts I wear under my riding gear unzipped for such emergencies. You just gotta remember to zip things back up when you take off your riding pants......DAMHIK.
Mike
We won't ask, if you won't tell. ;)

Top Bottom