• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

IL : A to Z (Round 4)

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800
Re: IL : A to Z (Round 2)

Got my Boys out for their 2nd A-Z TAG with the old man today. "U"nder a little cloud cover to the south of the Big City we found the small town of Union Hill, IL

Attachments

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

X gonna be in the spring. I'll head there after Moonshine.

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

York Center.jpg

Invoking the 30 day rule so I can play with myself! :eek: Y not?

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

I found the "Z" but it will be 3 weeks before I can fit that ride in If we don't get help from our Southern Riders it will be close to a 700 mile day for me.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

I found the "Z" but it will be 3 weeks before I can fit that ride in If we don't get help from our Southern Riders it will be close to a 700 mile day for me.
Try Zearing. Looks to be a train station there with the name on it. Not terribly far.

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

Now that's just frustrating. Wikipedia did not show Zearing when searching for Z's I was in Princeton on the 1st and rode through on the 4th going to Yates City.
3rd time may be the charm I guess
Try Zearing. Looks to be a train station there with the name on it. Not terribly far.

Greg

Bike
2010 ST/2002 GL1800

"Zearing" is an unincorporated community in Bureau County, Illinois. So much for signage though. I only saw one sign directing me in a few miles south of town and this one.
I am happy to say my reverse works good on the old Wing. Needed a 3 point turn to get out without falling over the edge.

Attachments

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

"Zearing" is an unincorporated community in Bureau County, Illinois. So much for signage though. I only saw one sign directing me in a few miles south of town and this one.
I am happy to say my reverse works good on the old Wing. Needed a 3 point turn to get out without falling over the edge.
Well done. Off to a wedding this weekend. Will get round 3 started next week.

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
cortland.jpg

Gorgeous morning for a ride to my favorite farmstand for Gazpacho fixings, corn, etc., plus this letter. C, C senior!

Greg

Last edited:
Top Bottom