Another video camera option

Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
I've got a Veho Muvi HD camera which has specs like the GoPro 3 but at about half the price. I have on order, it's newest version, the Veho Muvi K2 which has pretty well the same specs as the GoPro 4 for two 3rds the price but comes with a ton of accessories which are extras with GoPro. The cameras themselves are not waterproof but do come with underwater cases in the NPNG kit (No Proof No Glory). The biggest reason for ordering the K2 was to get interchangable batteries. The present camera only gets about 3 hours recording before dying, which, if you are like me, that's only a 1/2 day or less riding. I am mostly using a helmet mount. Anyway, I'm getting addicted to videoing. I have a few posted on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uaiLip40s

Bike
st
yeah, i looked at the go pro,sony and others, and decided on a ricoh.
my son ran a go pro on his surf board,it was ok, but the MG3 ricoh does do a better job.at $189.00 it was also a better deal. came with two lens protectors,bag, tripod,battery and charger and two sd cards, and a helmet mount. also ordered a handlebar mount.

Hey Jim, looked at your video and thought that looks like Atlantic Canada, just with mountains. I knew it wasn't Cape Breton. Sure enough, your from the Rock.:)

Cheers from the South Shore of Nova Scotia

Chris

Top Bottom