Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK
Interesting new POV / Action Camera from startup Graava

https://getgraava.com/

Uses multiple sensors,including optional heart rate monitor, to automatically edit recorded video to select most interesting clips.

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
I am more interested in a cam that can do stills or video, isn't huge wide angle, and has a simple remote that could ideally display the picture (but not totally necessary), and is not a phone app control....... have they invented that yet, LOL? Actually, the Drift Ghost comes close.......

Avtrician

Drift Ghost S does all that, plus mode change from the remote And you can see it on the phone...

OP
OP
amorley

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK
Drift Ghost S does all that, plus mode change from the remote And you can see it on the phone...
I have and like a Drift Ghost however it does not come close to the sensors and intelligence advertised in the GAAVA

Bike
2006 ST1300A
STOC #
I like this; I wonder, are the boring parts deleted or just speeded up? Can the total video be downloaded, it would be great to relive the boring parts too.............sometimes?

I watched the video two or three times then I discovered that if I scroll down, there is other information; my questions above are answered duh? :eek::

I didn't pre-order the Skully, I'll pre-order this product, there is a question, can I extend the 3 hour recording time with a larger SD card and power it by USB as I ride? Normally when taking a trip, you're in the saddle for about +/- 6 hours. Oh, am waiting on Skully as a Christmas gift to me :D

Last edited:

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R
STOC #
I like the size and the fact that you could sync up several of them for multiple-POV edits... so I'd stick like a dozen of them on various places of my ST?? :D

Despite my honest and deep aversion about all that Big Brother soft/hardware by Steve, actually a concept for fellas like me, who never really went into video, simple due the massive labour involved during the editing-aftermath...
However, the footage of like 4 to 6 cams packed on a motorcycle, raced through twisty mountain scenery would surely bring that software to its edge...

Bike
R1200rt
interesting concept, multi cameras would be great. One fixed on the bars, side views, rear view and one on the helmet

Bike
R1200rt
Don't use this if your married !!! I would spend too much time editing out girls pictures, yes I still look, and if my wife got a hold of the sd card before I edited it I could be in trouble

Bike
2006 ST1300
How about a simple camera that just records video, has a remote control with an indicator that tells you when it is actually recording, and takes good video? Oh, and must have a reasonable price. I have no need for paying extra for "features" that just make a camera more confusing and add to the price, but 99% of us will never use.

OP
OP
amorley

amorley

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 BMW K1600GTS
2024 Miles
SPOT
LINK
How about a simple camera that just records video, has a remote control with an indicator that tells you when it is actually recording, and takes good video? Oh, and must have a reasonable price. I have no need for paying extra for "features" that just make a camera more confusing and add to the price, but 99% of us will never use.
Check out the Drift Ghost HD. Everything except the price.

Top Bottom