Clear lenses for the front turninglights ST1100

All ST1100 riders

I have ordered first 1000 sets.
If there is more needed then these 1000 i can easely order more.
For me its first a risk i take and hope to sell at least 800 or more.
Then i can re-order again and help more people to a nicer looking ST1100

regards
Ad
Ad, I'm thinking about buying a ST1100 and I like the 'white lenses'. Can they still be ordered?

Bike
1998 ST1100
Hi, I'm new here and want to get clear lenses for my indicators. They look really good in pictures. First post here so can't send PM yet...

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Hi Ad
Here is Børge from Denmark.
If you still have the clear lenses in stock, I would like to order a set for my ST1100.

Børge Konstmann
If you use @ad1993pan he should see your message a little easier. I think this works even if you can't send PMs/Conversations yet.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Good day! I wrote once before, do not know if ended up right. I am interested in buying 2 sets of flashing glasses.

Please tell us how, we order and pay
I'm not the one to whom you should contact. The seller of the clear lenses is ad1993pan. You probably have not participated here enough to send a private message yet.

If you make another post in this thread and include @ad1993pan he may see that anyway and contact you.

1st post from a new member to this forum today, I only found it whilst searching for Clear Lenses for front indicators on ST 1100 Pan European on Google, so I'm happy to have 2 positive results from one question!
@ad1993pan is the chap I have been trying to contact via another ST group on Facebook, without success over the last couple of months?

I hope he is still able to supply these clear lenses as I've already purchased the LED switchbacks as were recommended by several other enthusiasts?
My steed is a 1999 with 43 K on the clock which I only bought in September:thumb:
BR
Nigel

Thank you Larry!!
I think that may be a PM address so as a new member I don't believe I can use that facility yet??
BR
Nigel

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I think that may be a PM address so as a new member I don't believe I can use that facility yet??
IIRC (and there's no certainty that I do) the option doesn't appear to a new member so there's no chance to use it. But if you get to see the secret that the green door (no not that Green Door) is keeping you might be able to use it sooner.

Of course if you try and I'm wrong we might both be on the outside of the door as a result of the fastest delete key this side of the Pecos. So let's just keep that between you and I.

IIRC (and there's no certainty that I do) the option doesn't appear to a new member so there's no chance to use it. But if you get to see the secret that the green door (no not that Green Door) is keeping you might be able to use it sooner.

Of course if you try and I'm wrong we might both be on the outside of the door as a result of the fastest delete key this side of the Pecos. So let's just keep that between you and I.
Thank you ST Gui, Ad has now been in touch so hopefully I should be able to get the ball rolling and the works done prior to the better weather & a few thousand miles on the clock!!
BR
Nigel

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Ad has now been in touch so hopefully I should be able to get the ball rolling and the works done prior to the better weather & a few thousand miles on the clock!!
When it's done and especially if you're still waiting for better weather a pic or two would be appreciated. It's always nice to see the results of a rider's handiwork!

When it's done and especially if you're still waiting for better weather a pic or two would be appreciated. It's always nice to see the results of a rider's handiwork!
I will do, I also have plans for the rear end with several additional lights for braking and indicators, now awaiting some dry weather as I don't have a garage at the moment!!

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.
So if some-one is interested please let me know.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
how much is that in English money mate so I can order a pair from you

Top Bottom