Clear lenses for the front turninglights ST1100

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.
So if some-one is interested please let me know.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
I would like a pair of clear lenes for pan st1100

OP
OP
ad1993pan

ad1993pan

Vendor
Bike
ST1100
Good day all,
Just to tell each and everyone , i only have appr 250 sets left of the 1000 i ordered.
I am selling between 5 and 7 sets a week.
So be sure that you get a set , because i don't think i will order again.

Ad

Good day all,
Just to tell each and everyone , i only have appr 250 sets left of the 1000 i ordered.

Ad
how much are a pair for st1100

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
AD, my apologies for the delay but I’m so sorry to hear about your mother. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Terry, if you read this thread, you’ll find that the best approach is to send AD a private message regarding your interest.

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
hi ad its terry got your request for payment sent you the payment cheers

Ladies and Gentleman

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Hello Ad. Is it still possible to buy these clear indicator lenses for My st 1100. Kind regards. Lars Birkenfeldt DK

Bak

Good day all,

Ad
HI AD,
lm interested in a pair of your clear indicators lenses (if you have any left) whats the best way to make contact and pay you??

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
lm interested in a pair of your clear indicators lenses (if you have any left) whats the best way to make contact and pay you??

Bike
Honda st 1100
Hello Ad. Is it still possible to buy these clear indicator lenses for My st 1100. Kind regards. Lars Birkenfeldt DK
Ladies and Gentleman

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Hi Ad
I specially joined this forum to get in touch with you for a pair of clear front lenses for my st 1100. If still possible i want to buy a pair. Maybe you can let me know how we can get in touch.
Kind regards, Willem Pullen, Delft.

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #

ChriSTian_64

Site Supporter
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Just ordered mine. And I ordered two sets, cause I figured that if I break one, say in a couple years, it will be hard, almost impossible, to find a replacement.
With two sets, if I break one... the second set will still be hard to find, somewhere, in between all my spare parts boxes. But not impossible. ;-)

Or... who knows... I might decide to make a gift, one day, to another ST1100 owner.

The other reason I ordered two sets, is to help Ad get rid of the last ones. ;-)

Thanks Ad Ploeg !

Top Bottom