Clear lenses for the front turninglights ST1100

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
In 18 pages there are probably that many explanations on how to PM someone!

Select his name or hover over it and you’ll see “Start a conversation”. Done!

B5248221-94EB-4943-9314-6CE3091AE733.jpeg

GGely

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100 Non ABS
STOC #
D4v1d, welcome to the forum! Please add your bike details to your signature as well as location. That helps folks help you!

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
In 18 pages there are probably that many explanations on how to PM someone!
+1x18! This thread is an example of a kind of a pet peeve of mine. Not that far back there was the question posted by someone with the answer literally two posts prior on the same page. Then there was someone who said (and I paraphrase "I'm not going to bother reading 200+ pages... Just tell me..." And not posting the bike info in the avatar box?? OK scuze me while I chase some kids off my lawn.

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.
So if some-one is interested please let me know.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
@ad1993pan Is it still possible to buy some of these lenses please?

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Hi I am intrested in purchasing a set of clear indicators lenses for my st1100 if you could please send m details price post to England and payment details many thanks
Tony
Tonyscipio@@ymail.com

Ladies and Gentleman

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Are still making clear lenes for st1100 how much for the pair my email cliffgreen501@gmail.com cheers

Bike
'91 ST 1100
Greetings

Tried to use link above to contact Ad it didn't work assuming because i'm new member.
Ad if you are out there I too would like to purchase clear lenses.
Please info via keithd804@gmail.com
Thanks

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
There almost should be a sticky on this but it's basically for a vendor so there's that. It's been mentioned in this thread and others how to contact ad but still...

Top Bottom