She's gone

I've been thinking about selling the ST. When my wife let me get the new V-Strom 1000 last year I told her I would sell the ST. She's always loved it for it's comfort more than the other bikes I've owned and we have taken it to Moonshine a few years back and she's been with me to Alabama a few times but she agreed something had to go. The older I'm getting the less we have been riding together. Well after a year I decided to list it. I've still got all the bikes under my avatar so I've still got plenty of rides so I thought I would free up some garage space. I don't know how to post pictures so my son and his family were over here the other day and he helped me list it on the Two Wheeled Texans site. I figured I would let it sit on that site awhile then I would put it on ST-owners. We listed it on Saturday and I got a call on it Sunday night. The guy that called had bought a street trail XT Yamaha 350 from me years before. He came over Tuesday with cash and drove her off. I'm sitting here now kind of stunned. I actually thought it would sit on both sites awhile and I would just pull it off and keep her. I bought her new in '04 and have had her for 11 years and she never let me down. I guess I'm having sellers remorse. Anyway she's gone and I'm sad but I'm still going to hang around even though I'm ST-less.

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
Lucky you for selling it so fast. My bike has been posted on 3 sites and not even a nibble. I even dropped the price a couple times. I'm hoping to have a new Vstrom 650 to replace it too. Fun bikes!

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
When I saw "She's Gone" I thought you were referring to your wife................ :)

Now that that's cleared up enjoy the V-Strom.

She's Gone She's Gone
Oh why? Oh why?
I better learn how to face it
She's Gone She's Gone
Oh why? Oh why?
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's Gone She's Gone
Oh why? Oh why?
What went wrong?

Top Bottom