Jackets Time for new 3 season jacket

Bike
07 ST1300A
My Transition jacket has about hit it's end of life. My 3 seasons are spring, fall, winter (with and w/o jacket liner and WnS electric liner as needed). 3/4 length, rain proof - preferably with no internal liner, plenty of vents, etc.

Right now, the Kilimanjaro seems to be the top of the list. Other suggestions? :capwin:

Last edited:
Bike
2021 Tracer 9GT
STOC #
I have had good luck with Tourmaster/Cortech 3/4 jackets for this purpose. Actually, I like the older models best. They are all over eBay and inexpensive. My buddy has a Rukka. very nice but big bucks. Ditto for the Darien by Stich, BUT it has no zip out liner.

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
I have been using Tourmaster Air Intake 2 . It can be used 4 seasons. Summer without 2 liners ,winter all liners in . I wore it down to 25 degrees and up to 100 degrees . Also have Kilimanjaro full ,at 35 degrees it is warm almost hot . I only wear it in winter. It has one liner and exterior is water proof. I rode from Memphis to Nashville last January and the temp was 20 to 28, it kelp me warm. I was on I-40 doing 70 to 75 mph. I have been rained on in both and stayed dry. I do not wear heated gear with either of these jackets. If the jacket is water proof or has a water proof liner in will be warm.

Top Bottom