Saaz (John) 02/10/15

Bike
Honda ST 1300
Saaz (John) 02/10/15​

It is with a heavy heart that we advise of the passing of Saaz (John) from Canberra, due to illness while during his ride around Australia. Saaz was one of the earliest members of OzSTOC coming from the earlier yahoo users group. John was instrumental in assisting the club to where it is today and where we will continue into the future, his passion, knowledge of the Honda ST and commitment to Ozstoc can not be stated enough. Saaz was a Moderator from the early days of the club and in 2014 came onboard with Pocket STocker and I as the third voice in the club management team.

We will miss you my friend....your wise words and your easy going approach to all that confronted you.... You sir were a true gentlemen amongst gentlemen :-++

Wheather you remember Saaz on his white ST1100PY, his more recent Triumph Trophy or his old Suzuki, Saaz was a Rider amongst riders......Ride on my friend.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
John Nagle, STOC 7239, was an active contributor on a number of ST forums, including The LiST (ST-Riders) where long ago I first made his equaintance, sharing a pleasant correspondence. I will miss him. He was only 57 years young...

STOC Remembrance LiST:
http://www.st-riders.net/index.php?topic=3895.0

Requiescat In Pace, John (Saaz)

Last edited:
Top Bottom