Boots Tourmaster Solution Boot II

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
I bought a new pair of these boots at the IMS in Chicago last February. I had been wearing the first model that always kept my feet dry even though they were a real pain to get off and on. I stuck with them and they finally gave up after about six years. When they constructed the new Solution II they corrected this problem. Now it's very easy to get them on and off.

However the problem with my new boots is that it appears they may have used some sub-standard leather over the toe area of the boot. It seems to be drying out and cracking.
I've contacted Tourmaster and they want me to return the boots to the dealer. So far I have no problem with this and intend to return them as soon as the riding season is over (December).

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem? And if so, should be aware that they need to be returned within in one year of the purchase date.

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
I had a pair that did the same thing. My current pair looks fine after 1 year. Even when the old ones cracked, no water ever came through.

Greg

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
I have a pair of the old ones and no problem other than heal wearing out, fixed it with some shoe goo, but have worn them a ton. I do have their new Air model and like them also.

Gary

Top Bottom