'04 ST1300 missing right side mirror housing

I noticed this morning when I went out to do some clean up on my ST that sometime thursday or friday the right side turn signal housing is gone. I have a suspicion that it was stolen since the to wire clips are completely intact and it looks like some one just unhooked them. I would think that if I did not notice it fall off, and it was dangling there, that wires would have broke or pulled free before the clips came open. They take some effort to release.

Anyway, bummed out, I set out to find a replacement. I have had no luck tracking down the replacement plastic and turn signal. The mirror is fine. I have a big 4 day ride in just over a week, and I am guessing I may be without it. EErrrr. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this replaced in So. Cal in a hurry?

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
wififun said:
I noticed this morning when I went out to do some clean up on my ST that sometime thursday or friday the right side turn signal housing is gone. I have a suspicion that it was stolen since the to wire clips are completely intact and it looks like some one just unhooked them. I would think that if I did not notice it fall off, and it was dangling there, that wires would have broke or pulled free before the clips came open. They take some effort to release.

Anyway, bummed out, I set out to find a replacement. I have had no luck tracking down the replacement plastic and turn signal. The mirror is fine. I have a big 4 day ride in just over a week, and I am guessing I may be without it. EErrrr. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this replaced in So. Cal in a hurry?
Check with the usual souces. Honda Directline, Service Honda, Ron Ayers, your local dealer(s). Chances are nobody will have it in stock and it will need to be ordered. You might have it in time.

There should be a zip tie to keep from losing it when it pops loose. Check the left side and make sure the zip tie is in tact. It does sound like someone swiped it. Sad a fellow STer would have done this to your ride.

GL

Ray

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
Here are some part numbers. Hopefully this will be of more help than confustion.

Cover, R. Mirror PB255P p/n 88111-MCS-G00ZE (blue mirror housing)

It looks like the above assy comes with:
Band, Wire harness 90650-MA6-720 (zip tie)
Screw, Tapping (3x12) 93903-22320 (screw to fasten zip tie)

You will still need:
Turn signal assy, R. Fr. p/n 33400-MCS-L01 or 33400-MCS-A01 (lens, bulb, wire harness)
I'm not sure which part number is correct as there seems to be some confusion. You will want the one that has the running light and turn signal.

Screw, tapping (4x12) p/n 93903-24380 (screws to fasten lens assy to cover) you will need 3ea.

Ray

OP
OP
wififun
Thanks for the info. My problem was, I did not know the part numbers, and have never needed to order anything for the ST before now that casporttouring did not have, so I really did not know where to look.

I found what I needed on BikeBandit.com. Anyone have any experience with them. I plan to order first thing in the morning. Between the missing cover, and the fact that I just discovered Corona MS broke my pluglets last time I took the bike in for a valve adjustment, it has been a frustrating sunday for this ST owner.

I would like to think the cover was not stolen, but I just can't see it coming off on it's own with the wire clips in perfect order, and the tie gone. Really a bummer.

Bike
Aprilia Atlantic 200
STOC #
Wifi, where in SC ? If you are anywhere near eastern Ventura County (91360) aka Thousand Oaks, T.O. Honda can get OEM the next day if ordered before noon. 805-371-3000 Tom or Jeff.
Lemme know if I can help.

Top Bottom