Short levers question..

Bike
ST1300A2
Hi guys,
Just looking at getting some short levers for my 02 st 1300. Various colours and brands to choose from but..

They only seem to list fitment for bikes newer than 03.. Is there a major difference that means they won't fit my 02? I've noticed newer models have silver brake and clutch reservoirs bit assumed it was just a colour change not functional.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
North America didn't get the ST until 2003, so if the company marketing them is there, they may simply not have been aware that there are 2002s.

The North American fiche says both levers are the same for all years. The rest-of-the-world fiche I use is incomplete and doesn't have a listing for the 2003 UK bike. It does show the same parts for several other years of the UK model and for the Australian version of the 2003. The suffix on the part number (-G01) is the same everywhere, which shows the supplier and design haven't changed.

I doubt they did anything weird with the levers just for the UK in 2003, so the levers you're looking at will probably fit just fine.

--Mark

Top Bottom