Just Want to say Thanks and God's Speed

Bike
04 ST13, 81 cbx
Just a quick note to all you amazing STer's out there that helped me build what I think was the most amazing ST (I'm Bias). I posted a picture below see if you agree.
After years of putting this bike together and 60k miles enjoying it, I had to make the tough decision and the 81 CBX won (I'm the original owner).
I have to recognize Mellow, you are truly a gentlemen and scholar in the ST world as far as I am concerned. I can't tell you how many things you have talked me through and how well they all usually came out.
So as my wife and I ride off into the next chapter of our lives we are going to be doing it on an F6B. Not sure it will ever measure up to the ST, but she deserves a little more comfort on those long days. I am just lucky we can do more of those long days now.
So to all, god speed and god bless.
STMBTCBX.

Attachments

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
Re: JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS AND GOD'S SPEED.

No need to leave. Some of us may want you to report on living with the F6B long term. Congrats on the new ride hope you both enjoy every mile you put on it.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #

Hey what are you thinking?? You can ride what ever you want here, heck even Mellow rides a Non-ST. Life is to short not to ride what you like. Enjoy the new ride and keep us posted on your findings and all of your trips on the new ride.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy

You are changing from one fine machine to another. Anybody who has not rode the F6B should.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
As stated above, no reason to leave, heck the bike just got us here, the friendship keeps us here.

Highway STar

Jock of all trades
Site Supporter
Bike
2012 Victory Vision
STOC #
Uhm, since you're staying around, how about a picture of the F6B?

:)

Jock

MrB

Bike
2013 GL1800 F6B
STOC #
I'm on an F6B now but still come here for fun and infotainment. The DIY spirit and the friendly nature of the folks here is hard to just walk away from.
There's lots of good info on hondaf6b.com, the forum software is the same so it's easy to navigate.
The underlying GL1800 platform is well-documented elsewhere so check out the Wing forums as a lot of the mechanical stuff overlaps.
You'll love the F6B, it will feel like an old friend in no time. Example; I installed heated grips last week, had to take off nearly every piece of tupperware. :bannana :rofl1:

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
The CBX is still a great bike after all these years.
I'm starting to really like the looks of the smuggler on the ST. Hmmmm.........

Got to tell you though....Your flag is hanging wrong. Blue goes on the flags right.

Top Bottom