Overachiever to get here.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Nice looking ST! Besides your ankle, did you hurt anything else (ie the RH mirror cover or saddlebag on the bike)?

Bike
2002 ST1100A
STOC #
I haven't tipped mine over yet, but I'm pretty clumsy so it's only a matter of time!

Nice looking bike though.... If you are ever over the hill in my neck of the woods, look me up!

Bike
2005 ST1300 ABS
So I'm not the only one. I will admit to also dropping my ST on the test ride. Right in the middle of the city with lots of spectators, and my wife on the pillion. Yes I know I shouldn't have tried two up on an unfamiliar bike, but I tend to be a bit of a d#ickhead at times. At least we were fine, and she even helped me pick the bike up again. Yes I did buy the bike, after all it was my fault not the bikes. That hasn't stopped me dropping it a few more times. Maybe I just like the exercise.

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
I'll bump this and regale you with my tale.... My wife and I rode to Ohio from NC to visit with some other riding friends. We had an area of a state park reserved with cabins. It was a loooooooong trip, we arrived late and after dark, and for the life of me I couldn't find the correct area. After a couple of laps of the park, I saw one of those billboard map thingies, so I pulled into the gravel lot, stopped, put the sidestand down, and slid out of the seat. The missus declined, she was not in a good mood..... I walk over to the sign and am looking at it, and then I hear it....... :censored: I turn around, there's the ST1100 lying on it's right side, wife laying in the parking lot. :eek: I ran over and checked the bike.....I know, it's a reflex :rolleyes: Then I check the missus :mad: We get the bike up, and it's then that I l realize I had parked on a slight side slope, leaving the bike almost vertical. She shifted her weight and over it went. Needless to say, I heard about it all weekend, and still, to this day..

Top Bottom