"Life Paint" for us ????

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I can see me lane splitting with that stuff on, might be fun... It's a GHOST! :ghost1:

Bike
'16 Versys 650LT
STOC #
Think this might also have practical applications for us ??

The video that follows this one on Youtube seems to take some of the "shine" out of the product:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpzxGx76VQQ

I created basically the same effect by putting 3-M white reflective tape the sides and back of my helmet. In addition, my Aerostich Darien has large reflective panels on both the jacket and pants.

Bike
2005 ST1300
I wonder if he would have sprayed with the coats on the horizontal instead of vertical. I'm thinking most of the paint beads probably fell on the floor. I'm not sure but it looked like it would have been a very thin layer of paint with the way he put it on. :shrug2:

Bike
ST1100 1994
Quite appropriate that Volvo make this stuff, it is well known that the car most likely to hit you "because he never saw you" is a Volvo estate , often on the school run. I heard of one hitting a 60ft coach because "I couldn't see it" .

Fatjock

STOC #8872
Bike
'18 Glowing Tour DCT
STOC #
Quite appropriate that Volvo make this stuff, it is well known that the car most likely to hit you "because he never saw you" is a Volvo estate , often on the school run. I heard of one hitting a 60ft coach because "I couldn't see it" .
Yup, I remember riding in the UK in the 90's, when it was commonly regarded that the scariest thing a biker could see in their mirrors was a blue circle with an arrow through it, reading "OVLOV" :D

Top Bottom