Got my STOC number!!!

Bike
2005 ST 1300 ABS
STOC #
Okay I got my STOC number. I am Number 8875. NerSTeve and myself drove from New Hampshire to Connecticut today and sold my VTX so now I am only an ST owner. On the way home we went to Cycle Gear and scored huge. I just bought a Shoei RF 1200 helmet on clearance for $329,Cena SMH 10R comm unit, riding boots on clearance for 79 bucks a extra shield with a chrome looking finish and 2 pin lock inserts for a total of for 695 bucks!!! Best shopping day ever!!!:D

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
I've created a mad man! Can't wait to talk him into some SToc events! (shouldn't be too hard after the first one though...)

Yep, that NerSteve can get into your wallet awful fast! We met on another forum when he was buying his previous bike the vtx, he bought it so he could be like me. Not actually, but he knew a great product and we met because of that.
Since then we've become the best of friends. He has taught me an awful lot about riding and bikes! We have helped each other through a lot of mods via text and emails. He was with me when I stopped being a fair weather rider, 350+ miles in a cold December rain. We manage to get together at least once a year even though we are 1200 miles apart! He and I met this April at the Two wheel in for a little bit of riding. During this ride he allowed me to test ride the ST, what a jerk! Me, Mr best looking VTX1300R ever, was no longer in love with a cruiser! After a short 120 or so miles on the ST, I was hooked! Not long after that a deal on my ST popped up on my email and I bought it. Then, the X became the EX!
Only of he would move closer...
STOC events, maybe one day, so far they have been at impossible times or locations for me to attend.
Congrats on a fine ride!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Sounds like you had a good day!! Now it is time to pay for all of those extras that will will still want now that you are addicted!! :D

OP
OP
RedNHST
Bike
2005 ST 1300 ABS
STOC #
Yup, the farkles have already started. Ordered a set of LED rider LR4 driving lights last night.

OP
OP
RedNHST
Bike
2005 ST 1300 ABS
STOC #
Ok the driving lights weren't even the first indulgence. NerSTeve found me a set of two brothers exhaust and I installed those this morning from my Thanksgiving breakfast. I took it for a test ride and they sound awesome, no more sewing machine!!!IMG_20151126_202309.jpg

Top Bottom