Sew on Velcro

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Anybody found a good cheap source? Here's what I want to do. When I'm riding with the missus, she is forever digging in her pocket for her phone. She like to take pictures, she takes calls, she texts....whatever it is that women do with their phones..... however, I'm planning on going Bluetooth for communications, GPS XM etc etc. I will mount mine on the bars or tank(saw a really trick magnetic bag for that the other day) but I want to get a clear pocket and velcro it to the back of my jacket. She normally does the navigating when we ride, freeing me up to concentrate on more important things. This would put her phone in plain view for her, allowing her to just relay the directions to me, cutting down on the number of inputs into my helmet, and the USB charging ports I'm installing will allow her to keep it charged at the same time, just unplug me when we got off. Haven't seen anything like this on the market. Did see a bike that had armrests for the passenger, the armrests were outfitted with all kinds of gizmo's, the passenger could probably stream live TV back there:D

Bike
2012 honda ST1300
STOC #
I-phones or smart phones don't like to be enclosed in plastic. They will have a heat stroke and shut down. Has happen to me and a couple of my friends wile riding. Something that breaths and lets the heat of the phones to get away. I wear a reflective high viz vest that has a pouch in the back that my wife uses to put her phone in.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Fleabay. Buy as little or as much as you want, various widths and colors. I saw a lot of free shipping ads there....

I like the suggestion to wear a backpack. Then your wife can use the pockets for the phone, drinks, etc. Pretty soon you will be loaded down like poor ole Thidwick.....

Top Bottom