Help me ID my risers

Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
My NTM 07 had a set of risers on it when I got it. The center cap is missing and I'd like to replace it. I don't know if the stock Honda one will fit or if it's manufacturer specific. I don't have a pic, but, machined into the riser are the words "God bless America" Anyone have an idea of the manufacturer?

OP
OP
Ozzie
Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
God bless America could have been machined in by the previous owner. It doesn't have to have been by the mfg. Sorry, without a pic I have no idea.
Will snap a piccy tonight, gotta go out in the garage anyway and hook up the tender. My thought, considering this machine saw police duty(see pic, the stripes give it away) was that they were a store bought item, but possibly PD only, dunno....

Last edited:
Bike
2010 ST1300
That engraving was done either by the factory or a sign shop with a computerized engraving machine. It was not done on a manual machine because those do not allow for 'wrapping' the text around a curve. You can see the swirl marks within the letters from the engraving tool - essentially a flat pointed spade type bit. The simple block lettering was one font loaded into the computer - I would expect a sign shop/engraving shop to have many fonts and to have used one slightly more ornate. However, the choice would have been up to the customer or chosen by the guy running the machine. Not all of those operators had a good sense of esthetics.

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
I think the stock center cover should fit it should attaché to the 2 crew holes in the riser. Cant help with the brand of riser.

Bike
2019 Goldwing Tour
I agree with Steve. Those two middle screws don't hold anything down but the cover, I would guess either a stock cover or the heli cover would fit.

OP
OP
Ozzie
Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
I sent a message asking if he knew what brand. Looks remarkably like the one I have. The stock cover does not fit, so I have one another member donated to me to pass on when someone asks. Due to the bikes checkered past(civilian, police, civilian, and now mine) the source of the risers is a mystery. Come to think of it, there is a label in the right pocket with the PD name on it. I may try contacting them, maybe they have some records.

Last edited:
Top Bottom