vin decoder

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
JH2RC50534MXXXXXX
That's not like any ST1300 VIN I've ever seen, and I've got a pretty good collection of them.

Everything in that VIN checks out except the vehicle description section (VDS, characters 4-8). For a North American 2004, that section should read SC510 for a non-ABS bike or SC513 for ABS. I've never seen a Canadian bike, so I have no idea if those get a different VDS. Doesn't seem like they would since the North American models are known to be different and the rest-of-the-world models seem to use the same ones.

--Mark

Bike
04 ST
STOC #
That's not like any ST1300 VIN I've ever seen, and I've got a pretty good collection of them.

Everything in that VIN checks out except the vehicle description section (VDS, characters 4-8). For a North American 2004, that section should read SC510 for a non-ABS bike or SC513 for ABS. I've never seen a Canadian bike, so I have no idea if those get a different VDS. Doesn't seem like they would since the North American models are known to be different and the rest-of-the-world models seem to use the same ones.

--Mark

FYI ...SC512... here in Ontario. 2004 ST1300 non ABS
Dennis

OP
OP
Bike
04 ST1300
Sorry for opening this thread without checking my premises.....that vin is off a registration for an old shadow I owned, I mixed up the paperwork. My bad....owe you all a beer..

Top Bottom